Want to have a say in my career? Vote on what I should write my dissertation on!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!
P.S. I can't promise that whichever random and vague topic that wins will actually be what I study. Sorry.
वहत उप?
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!
P.S. I can't promise that whichever random and vague topic that wins will actually be what I study. Sorry.
वहत उप?

1 comment:
Don't you have to write an MA first, or do they let you go straight to the dissertation? My suggestion is that you write on post-traumatic communities (as a follow up to your very successful project in Poland) or on the political force of de-politicized public discourse. That is to say- you investigate why contemporary public language avoids politics when pushing political agendas (in connection with your political interests). By the way- did you hear about Spain? Although BA would certainly be excellent- the airfare costs are insane. This will make things much more affordable- and you will still get to translate everything for us!
Post a Comment